| Application Deadline:
Emgage is seeking a Development intern for the summer (September 13th- December 17th). Ideal applicants will be detail-oriented with strong writing skills who are currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree. Experience in nonprofit or political organizing/fundraising and an academic focus in either political science or data science is strongly preferred. An undying passion for social change is a plus.
Through this opportunity, interns will have a chance to gain real-world experience in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to:
– Raising funds for progressive campaigns and candidates across the country
– Understanding nonprofit fundraising fundamentals and sustainable development
– Small dollar grassroots fundraising
– Large donor acquisition
– Database management
– Data analysis
– Collaboration with organizing, policy, and communications teams
– Grant Writing
– Vendor relationship management
– Career coaching
– Approximately 20 hours per week, fluctuating from week to week
– Strong attention to detail
– Strong communications skills
– Proven track record of dedication and hard work
– The ability to keep up in a fast paced work environment
– A great attitude!
– $500-$1000 stipend per month, based on background and relevant experience
*Note: this internship is being offered as a remote opportunity, with interns maintaining the freedom to work from anywhere.
Please send resume and cover letter with subject line “Last Name- Application” to:
Development and Campaign Finance Manager