Are you registered to vote? We can help!
Interim Executive Director
No events posted yet, please check back.
- Be a U.S. Citizen
- Be a legal resident of Florida
- Be a legal resident of the county you are registering in
- Be at least 16 to preregister, or 18 to register and vote
- Not be a person who has been adjudicated mentally incapacitated with respect to voting in Florida or any other state without having the right to vote restored
- Not be a person convicted of a felony without having your right to vote restored
What you need:
- Florida driver’s license number or personal ID, including issue date
- Last four digits of your Social Security Number
Register to Vote
2022 Get Out The Vote