Ensuring the Administration Looks Like America
Following the campaign and election of President Joe Biden, Emgage has prioritized engagement with the Presidential Personnel Office to ensure that Muslim Americans have the opportunity to apply for various federal government appointments.
- Over 70 Muslim American appointments to the Biden Administration
- Over 40 Muslim American civil society organizations involved
- Monthly meetings held with the White House Presidential Personnel Office
- In comparison: The previous four presidential Administrations nominated a total of 10 Muslim Americans for such roles
“Emgage continues to work hard to ensure that Muslim voices always have a seat at the table.”
– Wa’el Alzayat, Emgage CEO