Dr. Debbie Almontaser
Policy & Outreach Consultant
No events posted yet, please check back.
Stay tuned for the NY Metro Chapter and the NY Muslim Civic Table Summer GOTV Campaign Kickoff and other exciting news!
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be 18 years old by December 31 of the year in which you file (you may pre-register at 16 or 17 but cannot vote until you are 18)
- Be a resident of this state and the county, city, or village for at least 30 days before the election
- Not be in prison for a felony conviction
- Not be adjudged mentally incompetent by a court
- Not claim the right to vote elsewhere
What you need:
- New York driver’s license number, permit, or non-driver ID
- Zip code on record with DMV
- Social Security Number
Register to Vote
2022 Get Out The Vote