No events posted yet, please check back.
Looking for ways to mobilize as we approach the 2024 elections? We’ve got you covered! Click here to learn more.
- Be a citizen of the U.S. for at least one month before the next primary, special, municipal, or general election
- Be a resident of Pennsylvania and the election district in which you want to register and vote for at least 30 days before the next primary, special, municipal, or general election
- Be at least 18 years of age on or before the day of the next primary, special, municipal, or general election.
What you need:
- Pennsylvania driver’s license number or personal ID
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number